Microsoft have announced a new app called Lists.
Lists will help you to organise, collaborate and share. You can quickly start a list from scratch or get inspired by ready-made templates. View your recently accessed lists no matter where they are stored and favourite lists that need quick access.
What can I do on Lists?
- View all your recently accessed lists as part of the “Recent lists” section
- View all favourite lists as part of the “Favourites” section. Any list can be favourited for quick access from Lists home or from the list on their SharePoint site.
- View all the personal lists you’ve created
- Create a new list: from scratch, from an Excel spreadsheet, from an existing list or from 8 ready-made templates
- Rename a list
- Share a list
- Search for lists
What’s new in List creation?
- Full visual refresh of the experience
- Ability to create a list from 8 ready-made templates
- Ability to create a personal list, that the you own and can share.
This will start rolling out in late July, with completion for everyone by mid-October.